Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Project

My new work site was BOOORRRIIIINNGGG.....zzz

And previous project (@ Orchard Road) they need my laptop... & my new site was not setup yet. NO computer how to work...zzz so i used my colleague's computer which is a super old pc (Pentium 3 and still on Windows 98... & no thumbdrive slot....aaaahhh... faint)

Anyway i idle here for 2 weeks and no where to shop (don't tell me Sun Plaza with only NTUC, Watson, Popular, MCD, KFC, Cavana Chicken and some little shops...this place like some outskirt of Singapore).

Luckily, Eliza came to meet me for lunch on 2 occassions.... Once we had lunch at Sun Plaza Food Court and the other time she brought me to Yishun to eat Laksa.

*yawn* just started this project... hope my deskstop can support GE ... LOL

No comments: